Digital Forensics & Investigations
Recently, fraudulent and criminal activity using computer technologies has been growing and as organisations increasingly rely on digital information as their key assets the need for digital investigations is increasing accordingly.
Here in Mazars, our Digital Forensics and Investigations team can assist your organisation in:
- Proactively investigating incidents or suspected incidents
- Collecting, preserving and analysing hidden, cached or even deleted data
- Minimising the risk of financial, reputational and operational losses
- Strengthening legal arguments
If required, our forensic methodologies can assist in building a successful criminal or civil case, preserving the integrity of the electronic evidence for use in litigation.
The Mazars Digital Forensics and Investigations team is built around a core group of experienced specialists who have been supporting our clients on a consistent basis for many years and is supported by an International team.
Members of the Mazars Digital Forensics and Investigations team include qualified Forensic Investigators, IT specialists, Chartered Accountants and Forensic Accountants. The team has a range of skills and qualifications, including:
- Certified Forensic Investigation Practitioner (CFIP); Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE); Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Forensic Accountants; Security specialists; Data interrogation analysts and CAAT specialists; Data Protection specialists.
Our Digital Forensics and Investigations Services
Digital forensic recovery & analysis
Email recovery & analysis
Data theft investigation assistance
Document recovery & analysis
Fraud investigation assistance
Electronic discovery and investigation
Expert witness support for litigation
Abuse of network resources
Password protected files
Text messaging (SMS) recovery & analysis
Want to know more?
IT Audit & Security Brochure
Information is one of the most important assets in any organisation and technology is the key tool employed in the management of these assets, but it is not always a tool that is managed well.