We can provide advice and assistance for a wide range of transactions, from the incorporation of a company to winding it up and everything in between.
We work closely with our tax colleagues to ensure that reorganisations, amalgamation and reconstructions are completed efficiently.
Our transactional services include:
- Incorporating new companies
- Registering branches of overseas entities
- Registering business names
- Creating new share classes and helping you to draft the rights attached to those shares
- Advising on share transactions including share transfers, allotments, share redemptions and buybacks
- Implementing restructuring plans such as share for share transactions and share for undertaking swaps
- Assisting with share capital reductions
- Advising on directors’ loan requirements
- Applying for a voluntary strike-off on behalf of a company that is no longer required
- Restoring dissolved companies to the register