Our local experts are part of a wider Mazars actuarial team of experienced industry professionals who specialise in life insurance, health insurance, general insurance, asset and liability modelling, valuation of complex assets, pensions, risk and capital management.
Our actuarial services range from advice on emerging issues to in-depth calculations of technical provisions. We have particular expertise in claims trends, reserving, pricing, regulation, data and risk — all of which are providing more challenges for companies than ever before.
Our services include
Regulatory reporting and audit support
- Technical provisions
- QRTs, RSR & SFCR
- IFRS 17
- Solvency II
- Insurance distribution directive
- Gap analysis in relation to new regulations.
- Claims reserving
- Premium rating
- Data analytics
Peer review services
- Actuarial function reports & opinions
- ORSA projections and reports
- Actuarial models, methods & assumptions
- Data and model validation
Risk and capital management
- Standard formula SCR calculations
- Assessment of capital optimisation initiatives
Regulatory change projects
- Gap analysis
- Impact Assessment
- Implementation projects
- Training to board level
Business development and strategy
- Assessment of strategic initiatives
- Branch applications
- Portfolio transfers
- Support with mergers & acquisitions
For further information and to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.
Olive Gaughan, Director of Life Actuarial Services in Mazars recently hosted a panel discussion on ‘The Cross-Border Life Insurance Industry – Past, Present and Possible Futures’ at the Society of Actuaries annual convention in Dublin.