Mazars actuarial consultants have in-depth knowledge and experience of the challenges and opportunities in the Irish insurance market.
We provide companies of all sizes with practical solutions that comply with regulatory requirements and achieve real business benefits.
Our local experts are part of a wider Mazars actuarial team of experienced industry professionals who specialise in life insurance, health insurance, general insurance, asset and liability modelling, valuation of complex assets, pensions, risk and capital management.
Our actuarial services range from advice on emerging issues to in-depth calculations of technical provisions. We have particular expertise in claims trends, reserving, pricing, regulation, data and risk — all of which are providing more challenges for companies than ever before.
Regulatory reporting and audit support
- Technical provisions
- QRTs, RSR & SFCR
- Claims reserving
- Premium rating
- Data analytics
Peer review services
- Actuarial function reports and opinions
- ORSA projections and reports
- Actuarial models, methods and assumptions
- Data and model validation
- Documentation of future management actions and expert judgements
Risk and capital management
- Standard formula SCR calculations
- Assessment of capital optimisation initiatives
Regulatory change projects
- Gap analysis
- Impact assessment
- Implementation projects
- Training to board level
Business development and strategy
- Assessment of strategic initiatives
- Branch applications
- Portfolio transfers
- Support with mergers & acquisitions
For further information and to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.