Kian Caulwell Partner, Head of Financial Services Consulting
Kian Caulwell is a Partner and Head of Financial Services Consulting, responsible for delivering regulatory consulting and risk assurance services to our financial services clients. He is an Irish chartered accountant and Certified Ethical and Cultural Advisor with over 15 years financial services experience. Kian advises financial services institutions in banking, asset management, payment services and leasing. In addition, he has significant experience acting for and on behalf of European central banks including, the Central Bank of Ireland, the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK.
Kian and the Financial Services Consulting team have in-depth technical knowledge of anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing, conduct risk (consumer and investor protection), corporate governance, fitness and probity, operational risk, credit risk and risk management frameworks.
Some of the solutions and services he provides to clients include regulatory authorisation, remediation and implementation support, skilled person investigations and independent outsourced assurance reviews.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Kian Caulwell
- Employer share returns
- Mazars advises PIB Group on acquisition of Halligan Insurance
- Summary of the Central Bank of Ireland 'Dear CEO' letter for payment and e-money firms
- The Individual Accountability Framework report - November 2022
- The Irish Accountability Framework
- The first Individual Accountability Framework awareness and readiness survey report
- Mazars appoints new partners across financial services and audit
- Corporate governance expectations of the board of directors in regulated firms
- What is an IAF and SEAR - Individual Accountability Framework and Senior Executive Accountability Regime?
- Banking & finance news