Ken Killoran Partner, Tax
Ken is a Partner within our tax department and Head of the Employment Tax and Global Mobility Services team. Ken has extensive experience in providing advice on all aspects of employment tax (PAYE), social security (PRSI) and immigration to multinational companies in relation to their internationally mobile employees and also to Irish based companies regarding their employees in Ireland and overseas. He advises a wide range of employers in these areas across all sectors, including public sector organisations. Ken also has experience in advising companies on share incentive schemes and dealing with PAYE Revenue audits and providing PAYE health checks to companies. He also advises individual employees in relation to the Irish tax and social security issues of working in Ireland and overseas.
Ken is a Chartered Tax Adviser. He joined Mazars in 2008. Prior to joining Mazars, Ken worked in one of the ‘Big 4’ accountancy firms. Ken is a regular presenter on employment tax and global mobility issues.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Ken Killoran
- Employer share returns
- Short term workers in Ireland - updated guidance
- Business trips in Europe? Have you packed your A1 certificate?
- Transborder Workers Relief
- Claim SARP relief on time
- Irish residence permits
- New share reporting - “Employer’s Share Awards return"
- More questions? Speak to our Brexit experts
- Updates to the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme - EWSS
- Employer share reporting obligations
- Tax newsletters
- Budget 2023 report