Gerry Vahey Partner, Tax
Gerry joined the firm in 1997 and became a partner in 2006. He has extensive experience in advising clients on the most appropriate methods of structuring their ownership of intellectual property, in particular the taxation of patents. In addition, he also advises companies on identifying opportunities for maximising the value of research and development.
Gerry has extensive experience in transaction support, reconstructions and amalgamations, succession planning, and also the tax efficient structuring of the sale and acquisition of companies. Among his clients are a number of businesses in the renewable energy sector. Gerry also lectures various professional bodies and business organisations on various taxation matters, such as revenue audits, Employment and Investment Incentive Scheme (EIIS), employee incentive Plans, tax based property, corporation, and capital gains tax.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Gerry Vahey
- Mazars advises Clear Group on acquisition of MBC Insurance
- Mazars advises PIB Group on acquisition of Halligan Insurance
- Mazars advises Primary Health Properties PLC (PHP) on acquisition of Axis Technical Services
- Rules in relation to the R&D subcontractor notifications procedure
- Doing M&A in Western Europe: Tax traps and structuring opportunities
- Digital gaming tax
- R&D tax credit - Limit on amount of payable credits
- Brexit: what now?
- Tax newsletters
- Sources of funding