David O'Sullivan Senior Manager, Consulting
David O’Sullivan is a senior manager on the privacy and data protection team in Ireland and an active member of the global data protection group. With over six years’ experience, David is a certified data protection officer from the IOB and acts as DPO for multiple organisations. He is also CIPT certified by the IAPP and is the IAPP KnowledgeNet Chapter Chair for Cork.
David’s expertise includes all aspects of the GDPR such as DPO, DPIAs, training, records of processing activity, and risk management. His sectoral experience is extensive, having worked with multiple clients across the healthcare, technology, FinTech, financial services and not-for-profit sectors.
David has worked with international clients on large-scale projects including carrying out gap analysis and implementation. He acts as the leader for the Europrivacy GDPR Certificate in Ireland and coordinates with the global team.
Other areas of interest include the Digital Services Act, Digital Markets Act, the AI Act, AI risk management, and data governance.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to David O'Sullivan
- Data protection in the boardroom
- GDPR compliance certification scheme
- EU and US personal data transfer deal
- Developing your privacy framework
- Outsourcing the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Website cookie consent changes 2022
- World data privacy day 2022
- The Importance of data transparency
- Transferring data outside the EEA under the new Standard Contractual Clauses
- International data transfers