Cormac Kelleher Partner, International Tax
Cormac is an international tax partner, with a particular focus on inward investment. He specialises in cross border corporate structuring, transfer pricing and mergers and acquisitions. He has extensive experience in the areas of technology, real estate and financial services.
Cormac works with a number of owner managed, listed and foreign owned multinational businesses. He works closely with our overseas teams to ensure a seamless delivery for clients operating internationally, and advises owners and their businesses at each stage of their lifecycle.
A member of Chartered Accountants Ireland and the Irish Institute of Taxation, Cormac lectures on international tax issues both in Ireland and abroad, as well as contributing to various publications.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Cormac Kelleher
- Reminder: Temporary Business Energy Support Scheme (TBESS) claims - upcoming deadlines
- Interest Limitation Rules
- 2023 Budget briefing
- Update on domestic exemption from Irish transfer pricing rules
- How is cryptocurrency taxed in Ireland?
- Proposed EU Commission directive to “unshell” shell entities
- Domestic exemptions from transfer pricing rules – welcome clarification
- Irish interest limitation rules - ILR
- OECD minimum tax rate: What to expect following Ireland’s agreement
- Business Resumption Support Scheme (BRSS)
- Introduction of interest limitation rules in Ireland
- Update to Ireland’s corporation tax roadmap
- Tax newsletters
- Budget 2023 report