Alan McManus VAT Director
Alan McManus is a Tax Director with responsibilities for VAT, RCT, Customs, Revenue Audit support and project management, including Brexit support. Alan provides indirect tax advice and audit support for a wide range of indigenous and international clients operating in the IT, Facilities Management, International supply chain structuring/ procurement, public sector and financial services sectors.
He is a fellow member and certified chartered accountant (FCCA) and holds a certificate in leasing taxation from the Institute of Taxation Ireland.
Before joining Mazars, Alan was a former Inspector of Taxes in Ireland with an audit and special investigation background. He also worked as the European VAT Manager for a leading financial services global leasing company.
Alan is an active member of the Mazars' Brexit Taskforce, International Indirect Tax group and the International Financial Services Network team.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Alan McManus
- Extension of reduced VAT rates and Excise Duties relief; ViDA on the horizon
- A roundup of the latest VAT news in Ireland Q1 2022
- The hospitality and entertainment sector receive 9% VAT rate extension
- Innocent businesses could be liable for missing trader VAT
- Brexit Radar: Trading with Northern Ireland
- Revenue reminds consumers of upcoming VAT rule changes for goods bought from non-EU countries
- More questions? Speak to our Brexit experts
- Brexit: an utterly changed trading environment
- Beyond Brexit: A new trading environment
- Brexit: what now?