Ensuring tax compliance is an increasingly heavy burden. Tax codes are getting more complex, and authorities are demanding increased reporting in their search for non-compliance. Yet precise compliance is vital, not only to prevent fines but also to avoid triggering audits and investigations.
Domestic businesses and multinational companies all face increasingly complex tax rules, greater scrutiny from tax authorities, and a bigger obligation to ensure compliance with complex web of laws. Our global network has the resources and local knowledge to handle the most obscure national compliance requirement efficiently.
We can offer particular assistance to fast-growing companies who are making their first international expansion but which lack compliance and know-how outside their home market.
Our internal expertise in areas such as connection to national tax gateways is also put at clients’ disposal.
We can offer help across all aspects of tax compliance, including:
- VAT & indirect tax compliance. Effective VAT compliance is essential to reducing your risk of penalties and management of the impact of VAT on cash flow;
- Corporate tax. Our dedicated tax team will ensure that your tax compliance affairs are kept up to date and manage compliance risks. We will complete your return, advise on the areas of risk and highlight potential tax savings providing a true value-added service;
- Transfer pricing;
- Personal income tax;
- Support with tax authorities audit;
- Strategic compliance advice.
- Preparation of financial statements. Whether your accounts are prepared under Irish GAAP or IFRS, our specialised team can support you to ensure you have compliant financial statements filed with CRO by the relevant deadline;
- iXBRL tagging. The requirement for tagging services continues to develop. Our team can make this process smooth and efficient for you including test submissions with Revenue;
- Statutory consolidation support. Our teams have significant experience in preparing complex year-end consolidations and can support your year-end statutory accounts production in this area;
Our tools & solutions
Mazars’ compliance services are complemented by our two global platforms: inControl and Signals.
InControl helps global organisations monitor and enhance their compliance processes with a user-friendly dashboard to bring clarity to complex compliance workflows. Accessible via the web, it provides transparency of the entire compliance process and the ability to assess the performance of internal and external teams against defined KPIs. InControl also promotes internal collaboration with tools such as document sharing.
Signals make it easier for companies to collaborate and cooperate with Mazars through a platform that allows you to perform actions regarding tax returns and administration. It provides insight into your administration, assists with compiling annual accounts, and provides you with an easy way to contact your Mazars adviser when needed.