As global demand for infrastructure and energy grows, we help operators, public authorities, lenders and investors meet their objectives and manage their risks. We provide support across the world, wherever they wish to procure, develop, finance, operate or own infrastructure assets.
Infrastructure plays an important role for all businesses and society, but is an area of increasing complexity. We combine technical expertise with deep sector experience to provide our clients with a single, integrated team that delivers a seamless, consistent experience in every market they are in.
We believe robust, transparent modelling is an essential foundation for all transactions. We have world-leading experience in financial modelling across the energy, infrastructure and environment sectors. Our modeling standard is recognized as a best-in-class methodology, and our experienced modelling teams train individuals and in-house teams to build robust transparent models using the Mazars standard.
Mazars is trusted by the world’s leading infrastructure and energy investors, developers and owners to provide independent assurance on their models. Our robust shadow modelling approach and methodology delivers superior results and assurance.
For transaction support, we bring together national and international experience alongside specialist expertise (such as tax, accounting and due diligence) as demanded by the needs of each client and transaction.
Our infrastructure finance team can help you with:
- Financial model audit applying rigorous quality control criteria
- Financial modelling using the Mazars modelling standard
- Financial modelling training courses (online or in-person) for general project finance, PPP, M&A and individual sectors
- Transaction support and advice
- Independent valuation services, ranging from asset and portfolio valuation to acting as the valuation agent for listed funds
- Integrated due diligence covering financial, tax and model due diligence
- Infrastructure tax and accounting opinions for local and cross-border issues.
- Asset management services, including accounting, compliance, reporting, and operational modelling
140 specialist staff across London, Sydney, Paris, New York, Toronto, Johannesburg, Beijing and Delhi.