Mazars provides support for shareholding activities. Our services include drafting resolutions, convening meetings, and filing prescribed forms with the CRO.
Mazars Corporate Secretarial team is experienced in supporting companies’ shareholding activities. We can assist your company in drafting shareholder resolutions as well as advise on convening meetings. We also assist with the filing of prescribed forms in the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
Services we provide for our clients include advising on and filing documentation for:
- Changes in company structures
- Alterations of Memorandum and Articles of Association/Constitution
- Increases in authorised and issued share capital
- Alterations in share structure
- Share buy-backs and redemptions
- Capital maintenance
- Group structures including the issuing of “golden shares”
- Registration of shares transfers, allotments etc
- Stamp duty on share transfers including submission to Revenue
- Summary Approval Procedures
For further information and to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.