Board & General Meetings
Mazars can provide your company with secretarial services to help you fulfil your legal obligation to record board decisions and shareholder resolutions.
Directors of Irish companies have a legal duty to record the decisions of the board and decisions (resolutions) made by shareholders of the company.
Mazars Corporate Secretarial team can help you to adopt best practice when preparing minutes and resolutions. We can also ensure that your meetings and decisions comply with all applicable rules.
Services we provide for our clients include:
- Preparation of documentation for board and company meetings
- Attendance at meetings to take minutes
- Preparation of agendas and board packs
- Ensuring your company’s meetings are convened and held in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Hosting of meetings at Mazars centrally located Dublin office (if required)
For further information or to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.
Want to know more?
Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
A guide to the new requirements for financial reporting and disclosures. The Companies (Accounting) Act 2017 came into force with effect from the 9th June 2017. The Act applies to financial periods beginning on or after 1 January 2017.