We understand the pressures you are under and the urgency of the issues you currently face - we have addressed the same issues before - with other clients in current and previous times and have the experience to work with you and your team to find an effective solution that best suits your current requirements. This solution could include restructuring your business, freezing recruitment, redeploying staff, stopping overtime, reducing staff numbers or a range of other areas all of which require inputs, discussions, and communication with management and staff in order to ensure that they are implemented smoothly and compliantly.
The Mazars Human Resources consulting team includes qualified, experienced HR practitioners with significant experience across the broad spectrum of HR issues, who are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers.
Our Services include
- Organisational design and restructuring;
- HR audits against legislation and best practice
- Developing and / or updating employee handbooks
- Reviewing and drafting employee contracts
- Design of reward strategies;
- Cradle to grave outsourced HR solutions encompassing all issues relating to the recruitment, redundancy, management, administration, retention and development of employees, and outsourced payroll services
- Return to the workplace post COVID-19