Payroll Set Up, Processing and Reporting
Whether it is weekly, fortnightly, or monthly pay cycles, our experienced team deliver to your deadlines, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy, consistency and professionalism.
Our outsourced payroll services include
- Flexible deadlines for submission of payroll information
- Preparation of weekly, bi-weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payrolls
- calculating of PAYE, PRSI, USC, pensions and all other deductions statutory/voluntary
- Facilitate the deduction of LPT(Local Property Tax)
- Calculation of BIK on benefits provided including various share schemes
- Termination payments
- Salary payments direct to an employee bank account via EFT
- Administration of ceasing employees
- Completion of PAYE submission on or before pay date via ROS (Revenue on Line Services)
- Management reports tailored to individual requirements with the capacity to interface with various accounting packages
- Transmission of payroll data through secure Share File
- Security payslips
- Completion and filing CSO returns
- A dedicated helpline for immediate advice
We can also offer the following related services
For most businesses, employees are your most valuable asset, and global payroll services are crucial. Ensuring that they are paid on time and that you have met all regulatory requirements is also critical. The impact of not managing this correctly can have a significant impact on the success of your business.
HR & Organisational Development
Mazars is focused on working with our clients to find the best and most appropriate solutions to your challenges but we can also give you a different perspective in a time when you need it most.
Gender Pay Gap Audit and Reporting Services
The Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission (Gender Pay Gap Information) Bill 2017 is on track for implementation in Ireland in 2019. This legislation requires employers to calculate and report on their gender pay information annually and will mirror the UK model, which introduced gender pay gap reporting in 2018.
Employment Tax Services
In an ever-changing economy, employers are always looking for innovative and tax-efficient ways to reward, retain and incentivise employees, while ensuring compliance with their PAYE obligations.
Global Mobility & Employment Tax
Global businesses require flexible and mobile workforces. Understanding and responding to tax requirements at home and abroad can be time-consuming and complicated.