Maintaining up to date accounting records can be a time consuming and costly exercise for any...
Critical financial analysis of the management reports is essential if real value is to be obtained from the financial information.
Setting budget targets and measuring performance is essential in maintaining control and informing strategic business decision making.
Performance measurement and analysis generally includes
- Analysis of trends
- Comparison with budgets
- Comparison with the previous period
- Outturn projections - actual to date plus budget
- Comparison with benchmark figures for the business sector
- Examination of the working capital cycle
- Review of rolling monthly budgets
- Cash flow projections/cash management
- Setting cash collection targets
Mazars has the professional expertise available to help you in completing this essential management review and analysis.
For most businesses, employees are your most valuable asset, and global payroll services are...
The implementation of PAYE modernisation and real-time Reporting have resulted in changes to the...
Whether it is weekly, fortnightly, or monthly pay cycles, our experienced team deliver to your...
Corporate Secretarial Services
From routine company secretarial matters to corporate restructuring, Mazars corporate secretarial services team can provide your company with peace of mind.