The group operates in 89 countries, draws the expertise of 23,000 professionals to assist companies - major international groups, SMEs, private investors - and public bodies, at every stage of their development
- Mazars is a truly integrated partnership which allows us to operate as one united team across international borders.
- We provide a tailored service which is flexible and scalable to help you react quickly to changing markets conditions or seasonal variations.
- We have well-established processes and procedures to ensure consistent levels of service delivery and quality standards
- Our experienced professionals are an extension of your team, ensuring that you meet all deadlines and that any changes in local regulations are brought to your attention and acted upon quickly and efficiently.
- For assignments in multiple jurisdictions, we offer a single point of contact who is responsible for the coordination of all the teams working on your business wherever in the world they may be. This means you don’t need to worry about managing multiple relationships and enables us to develop a deep understanding of your business.
- As an integrated organisation, we work together seamlessly as a single global firm. Members of the practice meet regularly to cement strong working relationships between teams across the globe.
Mazars at a glance
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal (1) and advisory services.
Mazars in Ireland
Mazars Ireland is a leading professional services firm specialising in audit and assurance, consultancy, corporate finance and tax. Based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick, Mazars Ireland is part of an integrated partnership.