Our client base includes investment fund clients operating both offshore and onshore. Funds serviced include Master-Feeders, SPCs, UCITS, AIFS, listed and unlisted funds.
We facilitate our Cayman Islands registered funds administered locally by working closely with our colleagues in the Cayman Islands to provide on-island sign-off of Financial Statements. This helps us ensure a smooth coordination and provides an efficient audit service internationally.
Our core service offering comprises:
Audit & Assurance
- Statutory audits
- Contractual audit
- ISAE 3402 Assurance services
Financial Reporting Advisory
- Financial Statements prepared under IFRS, Lux GAAP, Irish/UK GAAP, and US GAAP
- Financial Statements GAAP conversions
- Technical advisory services on Financial Reporting matters
- Secondment services
Regulatory and Compliance Advisory
- Assistance with MiFID implementation, GAP analysis
- Assistance with AIFMD implementation, GAP analysis
- Assistance in completing CSSF accreditation file
- AML training and consultancy services
- Preparation and submission of CBI returns
- CP86 compliance and assurance services
- Internal audit (Outsourcing / Co-sourcing)
- Design of internal control procedures
- Provision of corporation tax compliance and advisory services to asset managers and taxable entities
- Assistance with and assessment of client products and obligations relating to withholding taxes. This includes the appropriate declarations and periodic returns to be filed both for IREF’s and the fund sector generally.
- VAT advisory and compliance.
- Provision of support in relation to mobile employees working in Ireland for a period of time in addition to general payroll tax compliance services.