VAT raises many complex and challenging issues for both commercial and non-commercial enterprises. For example, non-recovery of VAT is a significant cost to many businesses.
Why engage Mazars help in managing the VAT challenge? We listen, focus and deliver.
Mazars works with clients in managing VAT risk and in identifying VAT cash-flow opportunities. We can help our clients address the impact VAT has on cash-flow and a company’s competitive position in the marketplace. Blending specialist VAT expertise and commercial skills, Mazars delivers practical solutions and support to our local and international clients across all economic sectors. These sectors include commercial/ SME; state and public bodies; financial services, international business and Not-for-profit organisations and charities.
Mazars VAT services for local and international clients operating in Ireland include:
- VAT recovery optimisation
- Cash flow planning for VAT
- VAT systems reviews and risk assessment
- Devising and implementing planning strategies
- VAT compliance advice and support services
- Staff training and outsourcing support services
- Advice and support on VAT Audits
- Sector specific VAT news briefings and e-alert notifications service
- Advice on VAT treatment of specific transactions