Setting budget targets and measuring performance is essential in maintaining control and informing strategic business decision making.
Performance measurement and analysis normally includes:
- Analysis of trends
- Comparison with budgets
- Comparison with previous period
- Outturn projections - actual to date plus budget
- Comparison with benchmark figures for business sector
- Examination of the working capital cycle
- Review of rolling monthly budgets
- Cash flow projections / cash management
- Setting cash collection targets
Mazars has the professional expertise available to help you in completing this essential management review and analysis.