Investments in IT can lead to significant business advantages and help organisations to achieve their strategic objectives. However, there are significant costs and risks involved in the development, implementation and maintenance of technology. In addition, increasing technological complexity and a new compliance and regulatory paradigm provide major challenges to every organisation.
Our response to your IT challenges is built up on the strong technology and business skills capabilities, and real life experience, of the Mazars IT consulting team. This team provides reliable and high quality business-focused advice and professional services in relation to the use and application of information technology and systems.
Our approach is to work with you to help match your IT resources with your business objectives and structure them to maximise business or organisational benefits and minimise risks. We believe that technology can potentially contribute significantly to the development of any organisation, and have seen the benefits that our clients have obtained from an appropriate strategic and operational application of technology.
Our IT Consultancy services include:
- IT strategy development
- Strategy implementation assistance and support
- System selection and procurement
- Policy and procedure development
- User requirements assessment and functional specification
- Facilitation of the implementation of large systems
- Programme and project management and facilitation
- Testing and quality assurance
- IT related due diligence reviews
- IT related organisation, project and value for money reviews