Mazars’ French heritage and the great number of French colleagues working in our Irish offices mean that Mazars’ understanding of the French market place is unrivaled. In France, we have over 2,900 staff in 43 offices.
In Ireland, we have over 400 employees and 21 Partners and offices in Dublin, Galway and Limerick.
How do Mazars Support Business in France and Ireland?
Supporting our French clients’ international operations is part of the DNA upon which our organisation has been built. Our French desk in Ireland provides a wide range of services to support:
- French organisations who operate and invest in Ireland, and
- Irish companies seeking to invest or become established in France.
- As an integrated global partnership, Mazars are able to provide co-ordinated, seamless cross-border business support for companies doing business in France and Ireland,
- We have bilingual advisors who spend the time getting to know clients and their business,
- We understand the culture, business environment, regulations and practices in both Ireland and France, and
- We consistently deliver timely and practically focused advice.
What Services do we Provide?
Audit & Financial Reporting Services
- External Audit
- Internal Audit
- Financial Reporting Standards
- Business Tax Compliance
- Tax Advisory
- International Tax
- Corporate Structures
- VAT / Indirect Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Employment Tax
- R&D Tax Credit
Financial Advisory Services
- Cross Border M&A
- Private Equity & Debt Funding
- Due Diligence
- Business Restructuring
Outsourcing & Accounting Services
- Accounting & Financial Support
- Payroll Support
- Company Secretarial Support
- Strategy & Business Planning
- IT Consulting
- Organisational Development & Human Resource Consulting
- Financial & Operational Effectiveness
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
Want to know more?
Global Mobility Services Brochure
Helping you deploy your staff on cross-border assignments in today’s economy which is becoming more and more international, leading to a continued increase in demand for globally mobile employees.