Invest in Ireland, Mazars, a bridge between Asia and Ireland
Companies in Asia considering acquiring or setting up in Ireland or those currently managing and growing established Irish businesses can benefit from advisers who have an understanding of both the Irish and Asian markets, regulations and practices.
Our mix of international professionals on the ground in Asia, together with a strong team of local professionals, trained to international standards, allows us to help you achieve a seamless entry into the market. We can support you in driving down costs while improving productivity, achieving growth and building a sustainable business for the future.
How can Mazars help you?
- Multi-lingual relationship managers spend time getting to know you and your business
- Advisers who understand the markets you operate in having worked in both Asia and Ireland
- Audit and assurance services from an Asian team in Ireland
- Access to highly professional and experienced tax and business advisers
- Partner-led services
- Relationships with regulators, tax officials and other government agencies to help keep you abreast of legislative challenges and opportunities
- Advice tailored to your size, sector and geography
- Cultural understanding
Mazars provides a very wide range of services for companies in Asia setting up in Ireland, including:
- Accounting services
- Payroll services
- Human resources
- Company secretarial services
- Corporate tax compliance
- Business and commercial strategy
- Business process improvement
- Corporate finance
- Cost reduction
- Financial services regulatory
- IT support services
- Financial planning
- Operational effectiveness
- Project finance
- Restructuring services
Global Mobility Services Brochure
Helping you deploy your staff on cross-border assignments in today’s economy which is becoming more and more international, leading to a continued increase in demand for globally mobile employees.