Corporate Governance & Compliance
Keeping abreast of legal and regulatory changes can be daunting. Mazars Corporate Governance & Compliance team will help your company meet its obligations.
Staying up to date on the changes that affect your business can be a daunting challenge. Whatever sector your business operates in, Mazars has the knowledge and expertise to provide relevant advice on legal and regulatory issues and to help your company meet its compliance obligations.
Services we provide for ourclients include:
- Advice on the new company law requirements under Companies Act2014
- Advice on the requirements for letterheads of Irish companies andother administrative matters
- Arranging for translation of documents, notarial certificates andapostilling of documents for use abroad
- Advice on the activities of the Office of the Director ofCorporate Enforcement (ODCE)
- Due diligence on compliance and regulatory issues
Advice on upcoming changes to legal and regulatory rules affectingIrish companies
For further information or to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.
Want to know more?
Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
A guide to the new requirements for financial reporting and disclosures. The Companies (Accounting) Act 2017 came into force with effect from the 9th June 2017. The Act applies to financial periods beginning on or after 1 January 2017.