All Irish registered companies are obliged to file an annual return and financial statements with the Companies Registration Office once in every calendar year.
Mazars provides specialist advice on these filing requirements. Our experienced advisors will liaise with you, and your company’s auditors if required, to ensure that your annual return and accounts are filed on time.
Services we provide for our clients include:
- Preparation and timely filing of annual returns and statutory annual accounts within specified filing deadlines
- Extension of your Annual Return Date (ARD) to the optimum date
- Electronic filing of documents at the Companies Registration Office (CRO) to save you time and money
- Advice on accounts filing requirements for all Irish companies and groups including unlimited companies, small, medium and large companies
- Advice on availing of audit exemption
- Attendance at the CRO to file your company’s documents in a timely manner
For further information and to discuss your specific requirements, please contact Lorcan Colclough.