Mazars Corporate Finance provides expert project finance services for construction companies, investors, funders, professional firms and the public sector.
Increased competition and difficulty in raising financing are major challenges for companies in Ireland’s property and construction sector. Mazars has particular expertise assisting companies to overcome these challenges. Our clients include owners and directors of construction companies, property investors, funders, professional firms and the public sector.
As members of a global integrated network of 500 professionals operating on 5 continents, Mazars corporate finance team offers an integrated European property and construction advisory service. This is particularly beneficial for Irish companies with projects outside of Ireland and for projects that involve stakeholders from other areas of the EU.
Services we provide to our clients include:
- Manage risk and develop their businesses with an emphasis on long term stability
- Identify and enter new markets
- Keep up to date with legal and regulatory changes at home and abroad
- Access the best finance solutions through our professional relationships with lending institutions, banks and key investors across Europe
- Avail of ‘high impact’ advice on large infrastructure and accommodation projects
For further information and to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.