Prior to attending the workshop, you will receive our investigation workbook that sets out the case study and investigation good practice guidance. You will be required to undertake some pre-workshop preparation and planning. This pre-workshop preparation is necessary to allow you to focus, at the workshop, on the development of practical investigation skills, whilst receiving continuous feedback and coaching from our corporate investigation experts.
During the two day workshop you will undertake the following:
- Assess the issues/allegations including interviewing the reporter of the issues and reviewing the initial information the reporter provided
- Prepare an investigation plan
- Review supporting data/documentation
- Interview a witness
- Reconsider your investigation plan and review additional information
- Interview the subject of the issues/allegations
- Analyse what facts you gathered and identify any gaps in information or knowledge
- Identify control or process weaknesses
- Prepare a verbal report of findings and present this report to management
Venue & timings
Tuesday, the 24th of July 2018 and Wednesday, the 25th of July 2018
9:00am to 5:30pm
Mazars, Block 3, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2
€600 per person for the two-day workshop
Who should attend?
This workshop is especially relevant to:
- Individuals who assess issues/allegations and undertake investigations
- Management who want to understand and implement a high-quality investigation process in their company
Meet your workshop specialists
Neil and Justin will be further supported by industry recognised fraud and investigation experts, who will also share their valuable experiences and insights.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact: