The guest speakers at this event are Carol Bolger and Aileen O'Toole, co-founders of female leadership network WoW which published #WomanUp, an action plan on female leadership with practical actions for businesses on how to develop the female talent pipeline. Carol and Aileen will share learnings from their own careers, highlight the business case for developing female talent and provide practical solutions for businesses on growing the cohort of female leaders.
Carol is a Chartered Director, a Certified Bank Director and an assessor of boards with the Institute of Directors in Ireland. A career banker she is currently a Non-Executive Director of An Post, the Health & Safety Authority, and the Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital.
Some of Carol’s career highlights:
- First female Vice President to be appointed by the Institute of Banking
- Member of the Audit Committee of the Department of Justice & Equality
- Awarded Student of the Year in IMI / UCC Strategy & Innovation programme
- An accredited Executive Coach and Mentor specialising in leadership development
Aileen is a Digital Strategist and a Chartered Director who sits on the boards of the Road Safety Authority and of Business in the Community.
Among Aileen’s career highlights she was:
- Ireland's first Business Editor while still in her 20s
- A co-founder of The Sunday Business Post newspaper in her early 30s
- A Director and shareholder of the company and was involved in its sale to a PLC
- The founder of one of Ireland's first digital strategy companies
Thursday, 08 March 2018
7.30am – 9am
The Marker Hotel, Hanover Quay, Dublin 2 (beside Bord Gais Energy Theatre)