Web Application Developer - Internship - Dublin
Reference Number: 19-28
Due to the continued success and growth of our management consulting business, we wish to appoint a Web Application Developer Intern with strong data analytics skills within our Consulting Division at a recent graduate level.
Main responsibilities will include
- Data pipeline, data quality check, as well as basic data analysis and calculations skills
- Ability to write clean and efficient code (front and back end applications) which includes high quality automated test coverage based on project specifications
- Cloud platform-based development
- Write technical documentation and users manuals
- Working with the wider team project delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
- A computer science or other relevant degree/masters
- Good experience/knowledge in data analytics workflow and best practice, as well as front- and back end development
- Project experience in or outside of college
Experience in the following technologies would be beneficial
- C# / ASP.NET
- Angular or node
- Python or R
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience with modern UX / UI implementations
To apply for this position please email your CV to RECRUITMENT@MAZARS.IE with the reference number 19-28 in the subject heading.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.