Transaction Services Senior - Dublin
Reference Number: 19-7
The Transaction services team is part of the wider Mazars Financial Advisory team. Financial Advisory incorporates a range of services including Transactions Services, Corporate Finance, Insolvency, Business and Debt Restructuring, Company Valuations, Independent Business Reviews and Forensic Reviews.
The successful candidate will report directly to the partners with responsibility for Financial Advisory and Corporate Finance. This position will suit somebody already working in Financial Advisory or an individual who trained in Audit and has the interest and business acumen to change direction in their career.
The successful candidate will be expected to
- Lead and Assist in Financial Advisory Assignments, with a primary focus on Transaction Services
- Interact directly with Clients and targets in the delivery of projects
- Possess strong communication skills, particularly report writing skills
- Manage relationships with clients and other business contacts
- Work to deadlines and within budgets on projects
- Experience of taking the Lead role in the delivery of projects/assignments
- A broad range of experience of working with SME’s across key business Sectors
- Ability to undertake a detailed analysis of the financial performance and position of a business, highlighting the key risks and issues pertaining to the business
- Experience in challenging financial and non-financial aspects of target businesses
- Preparation and interrogation of financial models including integrated profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow projections
- Recently Qualified Accountant with experience in a medium / large practice environment
- Self-confident individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- A keen Interest in business is essential
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number 19-7
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.