Trainee IT Support - Dublin
Reference Number: 19-34
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee IT support position for our internal IT department.
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all Mazars staff across the network.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to senior staff, supplier or partner organisations as required.
- Assist with the management of service desk tickets, planning and prioritising systematically to minimise backlog and ensure operational efficiency.
- Assist with the management of Citrix infrastructure in conjunction with the MSP.
- Assist with the resolution of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding to relevant suppliers in a timely manner.
- Monitor the performance of Mazars Citrix Infrastructure, ensuring any issues are appropriately escalated and ultimately resolved.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required.
- Develop an understanding of IT Security to help ensure that system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the integrity of the Mazars network is not compromised
- Understand Mazars Information security policies and assist with their deployment across the firm.
- Develop an understanding of Mazars operational systems
- Demonstrate commitment to and promotion of a culture of service excellence and continual improvement within the IT department.
- Curious mind demonstrating a willingness to learn
- Help Desk experience would be advantageous
- Familiarity with Citrix would be an advantage
- Familiarity with any of the following: WAN, LAN, Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Citrix, NetScaler, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SAN’s & Firewalls, VMWare
- Must be customer service orientated
- Must be Solutions oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 19-34
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.