The employment tax side of our practice assists clients in ensuring compliance with their PAYE, USC and PRSI obligations. We also advise on strategies to reward and incentivise employees. The global mobility side of our practice assists clients in managing the tax, social security, immigration, payroll and corporation tax consequences arising from employee mobility. In collaboration with our international network, we provide tailored support to multinational companies in this area.
The nature of our work is varied and the successful candidate will use their experience in the global mobility and employment tax area to help drive the continued growth of the practice.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and participating in employment tax (PAYE/PRSI/USC) checks and due diligence reviews for clients of the firm.
- Assisting companies with PAYE/PRSI audits.
- Assisting companies with the implementation of share incentive and other reward schemes.
- Managing global mobility programmes for clients, including the supervision of a team of trainees, seniors and assistant managers.
- Providing global mobility consultancy services to clients, including the current Irish tax treatment of inbound assignees and Frequent Business Travellers.
- Assisting clients in maximising the use of assignee tax incentives, including Special Assignee Relief Programme (SARP) and the Foreign Earnings Deduction (FED).
- Advising on social security issues (both domestic and international).
- Managing the provision of immigration support services (work permits and visas).
- Managing relationships with clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Revenue).
Skills and experience
- CTA qualified with at least two years' post-qualification experience, preferably in a global mobility/employment tax practice in Ireland
- Strong technical expertise and excellent communication skills
- Excellent people-management and delegation skills
- Highly organised with an ability to work to tight deadlines
How to apply:
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line and reference number: 18-31
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application