Senior Payroll Administrators
Reference Number: 17-29
Mazars operate a Payroll bureau providing outsourced payroll processing services to clients ranging from multinational companies to owner managed businesses and to Public sector bodies.
The Mazars Payroll department is looking for confident experienced candidates interested in working in a payroll bureau environment and who have the IPASS payroll qualification. These positions offer the right candidates the opportunity to work as part of a growing team of payroll experts. These positions are available in our Dublin, Galway and Limerick offices.
- Payroll implementation
- Payroll processing in a busy bureau environment
- Dealing with all aspects of payroll process, BIK, share awards, pension and other voluntary and statutory deductions
- International Payroll coordination
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Process and file the monthly P30 on line using ROS
- Carry out payroll reconciliations using Excel
- Providing security payslips for all employees
- Computation of year-end form P35
- Preparation of employee’s year-end P60
- Processing payment of net pay via EFT and Internet banking
- Liaising with clients
- Staff training on payroll systems
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly experienced in using payroll systems (CORE and Europay experience an advantage)
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work within a team environment
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under time pressure
- High level of Microsoft Excel skill
- IPASS qualified
How to Apply
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com stating the reference number 17-29.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application