You will be a key member of a dynamic, fast growing firm which has seen a significant increase in demand for our market leading risk advisory and assurance services in recent years. For the right candidate the position offers excellent advancement opportunities working with a diverse range of high-profile clients. The individual must have a thirst for learning, development and innovation.
- Managing and/or executing a range of recurring and non-recurring assignments within the department in the following areas; Investigations (financial & non-financial); Whistleblowing / Protected Disclosure Reviews; Internal Audit; Risk Advisory and Governance Reviews.
- Reporting into a management team of a Partner, Director and Senior Managers, working towards the achievement of service line and departmental goals and targets
- Managing and/or working with a small team of consultants;
- Responsible for managing and working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment;
- Liaising directly with clients in respect of required deliverables, timelines, progress reporting and assignment specification;
- Verbal and written presentation of assignment outputs to clients;
- Adhering to the firm’s risk and quality management policies and procedures
- Leading and contributing towards technology use and innovation in the areas of investigations and internal auditing;
- Supporting service line development and marketing initiatives.
- Ideally the following requirements are met:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) or equivalent qualification in Internal Auditing
- Previous experience of working in a professional services firm
- Prior experience in investigations and/or internal auditing
- Excellent oral, written communication and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Proven ability to manage and work on own initiative
- Ability to problem solve and analyse and assimilate data quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Familiarity with Data Analysis tools is advantageous
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number 20-5
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Recruitment Agents: Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.