The ideal candidate will be a scientific expert in the software development sector and will be responsible for evaluating scientific aspects of R&D claims. The candidate will be a key member of the team and will work on a portfolio of existing clients. This role will suit an ambitious individual interested in developing the firm’s R&D offering and working with the team to achieve growth in this area.
- This role will involve evaluating scientific aspects of R&D claims, primarily in the software development sector
- Responsible for developing all relevant documentation in relation to the R&D claim
- Working as part of the team on business development and marketing initiatives
- Managing and mentoring team members
- Proven industry experience with JEE and/or C++.
- Experience with a variety of other languages advantageous.
- Data modelling and Database development experience including familiarization with ORM technologies.
- Strong experience developing performance critical Server applications.
- Strong experience developing distributed applications.
- Multi-threaded development experience.
- Messaging, Web Services and systems integration experience.
- Web Application development using any framework e.g. GWT.
- Experience with the architecture and operation of mobile telecommunications core networks is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols standards (eg. IETF)
- Experience in a professional services environment
- 3-4 years’ experience in R&D role
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Very strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com stating the reference number 17-5.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application