The candidate will be a key member of the team and will work on a portfolio of existing clients. This role will suit an ambitious individual interested in developing the firm’s R&D offering and working with the team to achieve growth in this area.
- This role will involve evaluating scientific aspects of R&D claims
- Responsible for developing all relevant documentation in relation to the R&D claim
- Liaising with Revenue and management of Revenue R&D tax credit audits
- Working as part of the team on business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Face to face meetings with clients to develop an understanding of their activities
- Recent graduate/postgraduate in a computer science/ag-science discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- An analytical individual who is naturally inquisitive
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
using the reference number 19-12
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.