Private Client Tax Manager - Dublin
Reference Number: 18-42
We wish to appoint a Private Client Tax Manager to work in our Tax Department. The candidate will work closely with the Partners and management team and will be required to work on a large portfolio of high net worth individuals and personal tax clients on income tax, capital gains tax, estate and wealth planning. This role will involve the provision of practical and innovative tax planning solutions to private clients.
- Maintaining and developing the firm's relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- As a key part of an integrated client service team, working on a wide range of assignments in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm-wide financial goals
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for fcr, billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in the training of student trainees
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Currently working or previous experience in a practice environment
- Experience of working with high net worth individuals and personal tax clients in providing innovative tax solutions
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Previous experience with Irish Taxation a prerequisite
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the Reference Number: 18-42 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.