- Maintaining and developing the firm's relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- As a key part of an integrated client service team, working on a wide range of assignments in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm-wide financial goals
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for fcr, billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in the training of student trainees
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Currently working or previous experience in a practice environment
- Experience of working with high net worth individuals and personal tax clients in providing innovative tax solutions
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Previous experience with Irish Taxation a prerequisite
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the Reference Number: 18-42 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.