Personal Assistant to Consulting Partners - Dublin
Reference Number: 19-36
Gain invaluable experience within in a busy Consulting environment, supporting one of Mazars executive Partners and wider team in a range of assignments.
We currently have an opportunity for a Personal Assistant to provide high level support to the Lead Consulting Partner and 2 other department Partners together with the wider team. The position requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to be proactive in supporting their needs at firm and team level. The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and should be proactive and organised in a systematic way. The candidate should understand the importance of confidentiality.
This is a maternity cover position – 6-12 month duration.
There are two key elements in this role.
1. Administration and secretarial support to the 3 Consulting partners and wider team covering the standard range of support services offered by a person in this position:
- Organise and schedule meetings, conferences and events proactively and using initiative
- Track the Partner’s time on a daily basis and ensure they are prepared for all meetings
- Screening and dealing with phone calls
- Manage relationships in confidence on behalf of the Partners including clients, staff and external parties
- Organising and attending departmental meetings and managing the agenda and action items
- Organising travel arrangements
- Preparation of reports, minutes, presentations and letters to company standard
- Billing, filing and timesheets
- Other ad hoc duties as required
2. Working with Partners and Management team in the coordination and preparation of proposals for new work. The PA’s role will involve:
- Contextual understanding of the consulting services lines offered by the team and the nature of work provided
- Identifying opportunities on a timely basis and management of timescales to ensure deadlines are met
- Create tender responses to a very high standard and evaluate others work against requirements
- Following up and tracking progress on various proposals
- 2- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Enthusiastic and confident with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, use initiative and prioritise workload
- High level of conscientiousness and confidentiality
- Positive and trustworthy individual
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
- Excellent writing skills (draft letters, minutes, reports etc)
- Effective administrative skills, with keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to produce results under strict/short deadlines or for longer term projects
- Responsive and flexible approach to work, with a “can-do” attitude to requests and tasks
- Very high level of proficiency in information systems and working knowledge of the following packages: Email, Internet, MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
For more information please email email@example.com with the reference number 19-36
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.