Financial Management & Outsourcing Part-qualified / Trainee - Dublin
Reference Number: 19-10 Start date: September 2019
Mazars' outsourcing services help clients acquire the right skills, improve processes and procedures and comply with regulations. The successful candidate will work with a range of clients in various industries assisting with their accounting lifecycle. This ambitious individual will have the opportunity to complete ACA/ACCA exams while receiving full financial and exam support from Mazars.
Within the firm, the Financial Management & Outsourcing division is a dedicated unit providing the following outsourced services for its clients:
- Book-keeping to Trial Balance
- VAT compliance services
- Preparation of Management accounts
- Preparation of financial statements audit exempt entities
- Preparation of fully referenced pre-audit files
- Secondment of staff to clients
- Review and re-design of book-keeping and accounting systems
- Installation, implementation of accounting software
- Staff Training in accounting and accounts software operation
- Outsourced Financial Control
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Book-keeping including document processing, input of invoices, cheques and other payments
- Bank reconciliations, creditors reconciliations, VAT reconciliations, debtors statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Secondment to clients
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners
- Liaison with external auditors
- Part-qualified accountant or business/accounting graduate
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of computerised accounts packages is an advantage (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Sage Line 50, Surf, Xero, Accounts IQ)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
How to Apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the reference number 19-10 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.