Marketing & Business Development Executive
Reference number 19-49
We are looking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Executive to manage integrated marketing and communications campaigns and provide business development support which support the firm’s marketing and business development strategy, focus on creating a customer-centric approach to build Mazars' brand, foster client engagement and increase market share. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual who would thrive in a fast-moving environment.
Reporting to the Marketing & Business Development Director, you will be dealing directly with senior stakeholders across the business and members of the central marketing team. The Marketing & Business Development Executive will enjoy a broad role that will be primarily project-based to include activities across the full marketing and business development spectra such as external communications, relationship management programs, campaigns, event management, proposal support, CRM, competitive analysis and research. Knowledge Management will also constitute an essential element of the role.
- Creation and execution of content B2B marketing campaigns across both traditional and digitally enabled tactics.
- Support the firm’s growth through targeted marketing and business development activities that align with our three-year marketing strategy.
- Design and delivery of events and relationship management programs including seminars, conferences, corporate hospitality, sponsorships, training and joint initiatives with industry associations.
- Management of events such as attendee lists through CRM, invitations, speakers, event registration, equipment, printed collateral and promotional items and post-event feedback.
- Analyse and measure efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns, events and proposals using Salesforce.
- Support partners in the preparation of strategic proposals and pitches in a timely and accurate manner, including research and branding.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for business development
- Work with senior management and support staff to ensure the smooth running and application of the CRM system.
- Champion the use of our global knowledge management tool and update with credentials, business news, insights and tools regularly training and educating staff about this tool.
- Champion the use of our global Tender Toolkit to ensure the quality and consistency of our proposals
- Monitor the latest industry trends and competitor activity
What is required in terms of experience and attributes?
- Minimum 3 years B2B Marketing experience
- Experience in professional services is an advantage
- An enthusiastic, creative and proactive team player
- Experienced in the creation and delivery of campaigns, events and proposals
- Excellent communication and writing skills and strong attention to detail
- Resourceful approach to problem-solving and the ability to propose creative solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in proposal support, proposal management and production and providing a best-in-class service
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Ability to build credibility with an extensive network of stakeholders in Ireland and internationally, including partner level
- Experienced in maintaining and promoting knowledge management tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be a bonus
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For more information please email email@example.com with the reference number 19-49
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of