Over the course of this three year period, candidates will be provided with an in-depth training and development programme which includes both internal training and sitting one / more of the following examinations;
- ACA (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ireland)
- IIA Advance Diploma in Internal Auditing and Management
- IIA Diploma in Internal Audit Practice
The trainees’ responsibilities will grow with each year of the contract completed and examinations passed. By the end of their training, the applicants will take full responsibility for client assignments.
This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business and offers highly attractive career development opportunities.
- Examining and documenting internal controls
- Planning and executing tests of internal controls
- Advising on and assisting with the remediation of control deficiencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, rigour and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Ability to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ambition to pursue a career in finance
- Willingness to travel and work on national/international assignments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with reference number 19-37
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.