International Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Manager - Dublin
Reference No: 17-42
We wish to appoint an International Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Manager to work in our Tax Division. Working closely with the partners and the management team you will be required to manage a large portfolio of Irish corporate clients. This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of proactive tax based business solutions. Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required for this role.
Main Purpose of the Role
- This role will involve the provision of practical and innovative tax planning solutions to corporate clients
- As part of a management team, the individual will be responsible for the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Reporting to directly to a Partner on a range of assignments and clients
- This position will suit an ambitious individual who wants to lead the development of tax services to corporate clients
- Management of the firm's relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising international clients on their international structures, transfer pricing and profit repatriations.
- Management of assignments resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted firm recovery
- Responsibility for fee billing and cash collection among own portfolio of clients
- Measurement against collective (departmental) targets for FCR, billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Involvement in-firm/department practice development and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- Ideally AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Currently working as a manager, or equivalent, in a large practice environment with specific international tax client experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Good technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com stating the position and reference No: 17-41 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application