This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to lead an exciting portfolio of insurance clients, interacting directly with the managers and partners of the team. Our clients, which include some of the largest insurance groups in Europe and globally will provide an environment for an individual to challenge and develop themselves both technically and professionally.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experienced in the provision of audit and assurance services to the insurance sector
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of key accounting frameworks including FRS 102 / 103, IFRS with a working knowledge of US GAAP a distinct advantage
- Previous experience in the performance of internal audits for insurers
- Demonstrates strong initiative and ability to operate with limited supervision
- Excellent team player and possess the ability to coach junior staff members
- Strong communication skills: orally and written, with a particular focus on business reporting style
- Good computer literacy: MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experienced in the application of audit-based computer systems
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com stating the position and reference No: 17-42 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application