This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone considering beginning their career as a graduate trainee accountant as it will give you a real feel what is involved in our graduate programme here in Mazars.
- Perform administrative tasks related to a range of insolvency cases
- Ensure cases meet statutory/regulatory requirements
- Ensure internal procedures are met
- Provide support to the management team
- Draft and send correspondence
- Research key information
- Prepare for meetings
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the Reference Number: 18-41 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application