You will work on a wide range of Financial Advisory assignments within the Insolvency team and will provide administrative support to the management. A key requirement of the position is excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise according to importance and urgency while working to tight deadlines. The role will provide opportunities for career progression for those eager to manage their own portfolio.
The ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver and has a creative, solutions-based approach who thrives in a busy, dynamic environment. As a self-starter, they will be strong communicators and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the ongoing management of a diverse portfolio of receiverships
- Overseeing planning permission applications, working with design teams and managing build outs
- Reporting directly to the Director with responsibility for Insolvency Services
- Assist, as necessary, assessing alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of assets.
- Preparation of detailed reports for Clients and attendance at Client meetings
- Manage funds under custody in insolvency
- Liaise with legal advisers, property advisors, design team members, stakeholders, financial institutions and other professionals / third party service providers
- Delegation and effective communication to junior staff members
- Progress the realisation of assets
- Oversee the administration of insolvency process e.g. Returns to Companies Office, Notices, Employee Claims, Value Added Tax etc.
- Relevant experience in a professional services environment
- Part qualified/qualified ACA or ACCA other relevant professional qualification an advantage
- Ability to handle volume, multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressureSelf confident individual with good communications skills
- Commercial awareness
- Highly analytical and methodical
- Ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on the same
- Fluent English with good report writing and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Established technical skills with a drive to succeed, advance and deliver to the highest standard
- Effective time management
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels and must also be able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com stating the reference number 18-13
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.