The candidate will be required to work with clients from a range of industries (technology, R&D, manufacturing, financial services). This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax based business solutions who is anxious to develop his/her experience with a view to progression towards a management position.
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments.
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising international clients on their international structures, transfer pricing and profit repatriations.
- As a key part of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm wide financial goals.
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals.
- Involvement in the delivery of training to colleagues on trainee contracts.
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives.
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant.
- Currently working as a Senior, or equivalent, in a practice environment.
- Strong experience of working with Irish and International clients in providing innovative tax solutions.
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Very strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
How to Apply
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reference number 17-7.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application