Corporate Tax Manager - Dublin
Reference Number: 19-2
We wish to appoint a Manager to work in our Corporate Tax Group. The candidate will work closely with the Partners and management team and will be required to work on a large portfolio of owner managed businesses many of which have an international focus.
The candidate will be required to work with clients from a range of industries (technology, R&D, manufacturing, distribution). This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax-based business solutions.
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate tax clients and advising of the main corporation tax numbers for those clients for financial statement purposes
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations
- As a key part of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm wide financial goals
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in the delivery of training to colleagues on trainee contracts and more junior staff
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with 2/3 years post qualification experience, preferably from a top 20 firm
- Currently working as an Assistant Manager or Manager in a practice environment
- Experience of working in corporation tax compliance and on tax consultancy assignments
- Strong experience of working with Irish and International clients in providing innovative tax solutions
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Very strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the reference number 19-2
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.