The responsibilities of the trainee consultant will develop from year to year, based upon experience gained and skills developed. These will include, but are not limited, to:
- Project planning
- Preparation of input and output documents for meetings, workshops and projects
- Supporting lead consultants in the delivery of all aspects of projects
- Marketing and proposal development - preparation and presentation of service proposals
- Developing consulting approaches, methodologies and tools.
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with a confident outlook
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Ability to work with spreadsheet and database applications
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
A trainee consultant will be expected to progress and aspire to have:
- Thorough and sound understanding of business sectors;
- Good technical knowledge;
- Ability to demonstrate competence and transfer knowledge to clients;
- Demonstrate client interaction and client management skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the reference number 19-38
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.