- Managing a large portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for ensuring that your clients are meeting their statutory obligations, keeping up to date with filings, and producing documentation and minutes to satisfy client requirements, as required.
- Advising clients in relation to their corporate compliance obligations and arranging for the preparation and filing of statutory forms at the Companies Registration Office.
- Drafting of minutes and resolutions in respect of AGMs, EGMs and board meetings.
- Preparation of documentation for various statutory changes, such as amendments to memoranda and articles of association.
- Preparation of documentation for share issue and transfer transactions, as well as group reorganisations.
- Attendance at board meetings and taking minutes.
- Updating the company secretarial database.
- Maintenance of company secretarial records to include updating Minute Books and Statutory Registers.
- Dealing with queries and requests, on a day to day basis, from clients, auditors, solicitors and internal staff, including company searches.
- Responsibility for billing clients and debtors’ collection and for meeting the department’s budgetary targets.
- Advising clients and the firm’s other departments on statutory requirements.
- Involvement with marketing and business development initiatives.
- ICSA Qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritise and multi-task is essential.
- Client-centred approach.
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Company Secretarial Software in principal requirements e.g. Blueprint
How to apply
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 19-56
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.