The candidate must have a proven track record in working as a business analyst in particular in supporting the specification of technology solutions and the analysis of business processes.
Excellent project and team skills are a must, and the role will involve involvement in the management of client relationships, facilitating client meetings and workshops and ensuring client satisfaction.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for liaising with our business consultants to define requirements and to facilitate the design of business and technology solutions that best support the achievement of customer goals. Projects often involve significant complexities including regulatory requirements, complex legacy infrastructure, multiple business units, IT security considerations and critical service introduction activity.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous experience working as a business analyst in an exciting, dynamic and growing team with significant opportunity for progression, personal development, exploration of new and developing areas such as Robotic Process Automation and skills development across the wider Mazars consulting service portfolio.
This individual will be responsible for working with a wide range of clients in various sectors on a variety of projects. Responsibilities include:
- Analysing and delivering review, analysis, specification and redesign business process initiatives for a range of clients
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- specification of system functional requirements
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and the end-to-end phases of the SDLC.
- Facilitation of client workshops and meetings
- Strong understanding of technology (applications, databases, data models etc) and critical technology related concepts (privacy, security, interoperability etc
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- Degree in business, IT, engineering or related discipline
- Business Analysis certification is advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Basic financial analysis skills i.e. can understand and assist in preparation of a cost benefit proposition or a business case
- Good knowledge of IT systems and capabilities
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, VISIO
- Lean Certification / Qualification an advantage
- Ability to model data using industry standards (e.g. Cause & Effect analysis with end points etc.)
- The ability to effectively communicate within a multi-disciplined team
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks while working to specific deadlines
- Self-motivated individual
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the reference number 19-16
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.